Friday, May 28, 2010

School's out for the Summer!

Well today was the last day of school for the cute kidlets at Uintah Elementary. I'm sure it was the last day for a lot of elementary schools. It was a happy/bittersweet day. I've had a fun year working at Uintah. I will miss the little ones the most. 

I will miss the cute little hugs i would get every day. The sweetest little girls that would tell me i looked "beautiful" that day. Getting flowers (dandylions) ;) picked from the grass and given to me like i was their best friend. Always hearing the latest jokes.. which were actually pretty creative for such little tykes. Being able to dry their tears, and make their owies all better. I will miss them telling me how funny i am. Their sweet smiles. Their innocence. Playing, singing, dancing, with them. Teaching them. Learning from them. 
Little kids are the best. I will miss being surrounded by them everyday. 

I wanted to just take some of them home with me today. 


Can't wait till i have my own :) soon enough eh?

No comments: