Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{24}

Last Wednesday the 15th, this momma turned 24! I know, i'm getting old! It was a very fun and happy day, all thanks to my sweet husband.

We celebrated with my family the Sunday before. Look at that work of art ;) Preston made me a delicious homemade Texas sheet cake.



We started out my actual birthday with going to a check up for Boston.  He has been struggling to gain weight so we've had to keep a close eye on him along with the pediatrician.  I am happy to inform he gained 9 ounces in one week and is now almost 7 pounds! He was only at 6 pounds for a couple weeks. Go little Bosty.

Then we had a fun picnic in the park for lunch

After the picnic Preston surprised me and drove me right to Massage Envy for an hour long blissful massage. I needed it and sure enjoyed it! :)

Then we took Bosty to Grandma Lee's and we headed to Salt Lake, where we went to dinner at the Garden's restaurant on top of the Joseph Smith building. Such a beautiful view!



It was such a happy birthday! 
Glad i got to spend it with my favorite boys!

No comments: