Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPIEST HOLIDAYS

This past holiday season was the best yet! We enjoyed every minute of it. Holidays are the BEST with a little one. Preston and I (and I'm pretty sure i can say all our family and friends) are so in love with him.

Look at him! How could you not be?

Babies First Christmas

4 months old

 Christmas Eve we spent with each of our families. With my side we ate dinner and read the Nativity story and acted it out. This has been an annual tradition since my siblings and I were young. Now it is carrying on with the grand kids. Of course little Bosty was baby Jesus.



Hanging with Preston's fam

Cookies and milk we left out for Santa. Oreo's are his favorite ;)

Christmas morning! 
Ready to open presents


 Boston really enjoyed his presents
tasty :)

Christmas Day was pretty busy! We have a big family so there are always lots of family to visit. We woke up and had our family time together Christmas morning, then headed up to Preston's Mom's in the valley. We ate breakfast and opened up presents with his Mom, Bob, Mason and Stacey. Then we came down and visited his Dad and Shirl and G-ma and his Dad's family. Then last we headed to my parents with all of my family for dinner, presents and fun!


Opening presents at G & G Lee's 
My SIL made us all matching 'cookies and milk' jammies. So funny!

Boston got an adorable measuring board from his cousin Daxton.
 "What are you guys doing to me?" :)

zonked from a LONG day :)
Such a fun Christmas!
We got so spoiled and are so grateful for our families.

New Year's Eve!
We celebrated the new year at my sister's with some family. Ate lots and played games!
Kaylee & B

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
xo

New Years Day  
sledding at Mom & Dad's

 Family fun in the snow :)


 It was a beautiful day!


It has been such a wonderful and eventful year! This exact time last year we were in Vegas celebrating the New year ... finding out i was preggo!! Wow, i can't believe how fast this year went by. It has honestly been the best year. I am so lucky to have an amazing husband and baby boy. I am looking forward to the New Year and the happiness it brings! 
Love you all :)

1 comment:

Corrianne said...

Oh, it looks like you had such a great holiday! I love the pic of the nativity with all the kiddos! Baby Boston is such a stud, I can't believe how fast he is growing up! You guys all look great!